Alumni & Communications Director Louis J. Fabro ’83 has announced that the St. Charles Community will see the return of two very special annual events for 2021: The St. Charles Alumni Golf Outing (Sunday, August 29, 2021) and the Combined Class Reunion Celebration (Saturday, September 11, 2021). Some details are known presently but others are still being finalized. What we know now:
Annual St. Charles Alumni Golf Outing: Sunday, August 29th
Make special plans to join us at this year’s annual St. Charles Alumni Golf Outing on Sunday, August 29th at Champions Golf Club.
- This scramble event, sponsored by the St. Charles Alumni Association, will begin with a shotgun start at 1:15 p.m.
- An $85 entry fee covers the round of golf, a cart, prizes, and a dinner meal by Milo’s Catering.
- Reservations and payments will be taken for both foursomes AND singles starting June 1st. Space will be limited to 100 golfers.
- Guests who do not wish to golf are still invited and encouraged to enjoy fellowship with friends afterward in the course’s new clubhouse, pro shop, grill room, and banquet facility. $15 includes the dinner meal and camaraderie in the clubhouse.
You will also be able to advertise your business or honor your class by sponsoring one of the Open’s 18 holes for $100 each
Champions Golf Course, a championship course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr., is considered one of Central Ohio’s most challenging public courses because of its rolling fairways, mature trees, demanding doglegs, undulating greens, and hilly terrain. Nestled next to Easton Town Center on the northeast side of Columbus and inside the I-270 outer belt.
Located at 3900 Westerville Road, Columbus, Ohio 43224 – Phone: 614-645-7111 – https://crpdgolf.com/champions_course/
The Combined Class Reunion Celebration for 2020 & 2021: Saturday, Sept. 11th
A one-day STAG program for graduates of the Classes of : 1955, 1956, 1960, 1961, 1965, 1966, 1970, 1971, 1975, 1976, 1980, 1981, 1985, 1986, 1990, 1991, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2005, 2006, 2010, 2011, 2015 & 2016
Saturday’s ALUMNI ONLY activities will include these options:
- Tours of Main, West & Robotics/Mentoring Campuses (2:30 p.m.)
- Mass in Mother of Mercy Chapel (4:30 p.m.)
- ‘Beer-N-Brats’ Night ($25) in Walter Commons (5:30 p.m.)
- Presentation by Principal Lower; Class photos in WC (7:30 p.m.)
Private class activities this weekend (separate from Saturday’s STAG events) will be up to each class to plan and coordinate. A registration/payment packet will be mailed out in late June. Contact Alumni Director Louis J. Fabro ’83 for more information by e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at 380-209-2233.