2021 Combined Class Reunion Celebration for 2020 & 2021: Saturday, September 11th:
The 2020-21 Combined Class Reunion Celebration will take place on Saturday, September 11th. It will be a ONE DAY STAG Program for graduates of the Classes of 1950, 1951, 1955, 1956, 1960, 1961, 1965, 1966, 1970, 1971, 1975, 1976, 1980, 1981, 1985, 1986, 1990, 1991, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2005, 2006, 2010, 2011, 2015 & 2016.
With the safety and well-being of all our alumni and guests, according to the protocols set up by the State of Ohio and the Diocese of Columbus, here are the current announced plans for the Combined Reunion Weekend:
Saturday’s ALUMNI ONLY activities will include these options:
- Tours of Main, West & Robotics/Mentoring Campuses (2:30 p.m.)
- Mass in Mother of Mercy Chapel (4:30 p.m.)
- ‘Beer-N-Brats’ Night ($25) in Walter Commons (5:30 p.m.)
- Presentation by Principal Lower; Class photos in WC (7:30 p.m.)
There are no formal activities planned for Friday (10th) or Sunday (12th). Private class activities (separate from Saturday’s STAG events) will be up to each class to plan and coordinate.
Note: There is a link in the online RSVP page section Private Class Plans which opens a document listing all the participating classes. It includes information as to if your class has planned an event, and if so, who to contact and what details there might be to share.
A registration/payment packet will be mailed out in mid-July. Contact Alumni Director Louis J. Fabro ’83 for more information by e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at 380-209-2233.
To sign up directly online, we invite you to click HERE.
Send us a Biographical Update:
We hope that you will respond to this request, especially those who cannot attend the 2020-2021Combined Class Reunion Celebration (September 11th). Help us share news of the lives of classmates we have not seen or heard from in many months, years or decades. We’re eager to hear about your family, career & accomplishments — as well as stories from your student days.
Here is how you can submit your update:
- clicking HERE and filling out an electronic version that will be sent online automatically. You may also e-mail your responses to Alumni Director Louis J. Fabro ’83 at [email protected].
- Click HERE to view and print out the PDF version of the Biographical update form and mailing it back to Louis’ attention at St. Charles (2010 E. Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43209-1665.
- Those for whom the school has a mailing address will receive an “RSVP Packet” which includes a paper version of the Biographical form to mail back.
Class Gift Program
Would you like to join your fellow classmates by participating in a class gift to support financial aid for needy students at St. Charles? The additional economic hardships brought on by the pandemic through lost jobs and lower wages have deeply affected many of our current families – on top of the numerous financial aid requests the school traditionally receives each year from qualified families. Your generosity can help make a difference for one of our young men!
This commitment towards your Class Gift will ALSO DOUBLES AS YOUR 2021-2022 St. Charles Annual Fund. You will not be asked to make good on pledges until next November when the Fund officially kicks off.
How can you make a gift?
- Click HERE to go to the online ‘Reservations Page” on which you can quickly, safely and securely make a gift;
- Those for whom the school has a mailing address will receive an “RSVP Packet” which includes a Pledge Card which can be filled out and mailed back to Louis at the school with your event registration form and check (you may write a single or separate checks ( made payable to “St. Charles”) for the Saturday “Beer-N-Brats STAG event and/or class gift.
- If you are not able to attend the reunion, and want to make a gift, you can do so by going to the school’s Online Giving Page by clicking HERE.
As always, should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Alumni Director Louis J. Fabro ’83 by e-mail at [email protected] or by phone in his office at 380-209-2233.
We look forward to seeing you September 11th!!