Greetings St. Charles Community (Alumni, Past Parents, Friends, Current Parents….one and all)!
You are all invited to participate in the 2021 St. Charles Alumni Golf Outing, which will return on Sunday, August 29th at Champions Golf Club.
- This scramble event, sponsored by the St. Charles Alumni Association, begins with a shotgun start at 1:15 p.m.;
- An $85 entry fee covers the round of golf, a cart, prizes, and a dinner meal by Milo’s Catering;
- Reservations and payments will be taken for both foursomes AND singles starting June 1st. Space will be limited to 100 golfers;
- Guests who do not wish to golf are still invited and encouraged to enjoy fellowship with friends afterward in the course’s new clubhouse, pro shop, grill room/banquet facility. $15 includes the dinner meal and camaraderie in the clubhouse.
You will also be able to advertise your business or honor your class by sponsoring one of the Open’s 18 holes for $100 each
You can register/sponsor a hole in two ways:
- Go directly to our dedicated & secure online reservation/sponsorship payment link by clicking HERE ;
- View, print, fill out and mail an online PDF form, found by clicking HERE. Mail your check, made payable to “St. Charles,” to:
St. Charles Prep. School Attention: Louis Fabro ’83 2010 E. Broad St. Cols., OH 43209-1665
Champions Golf Course, designed by renowned architect and player, Robert Trent Jones, Sr., is considered one of Central Ohio’s most challenging public courses because of its rolling fairways, mature trees, demanding doglegs, undulating greens, and hilly terrain. Nestled next to Easton Town Center on the northeast side of Columbus and inside the I-270 outer belt. Located at 3900 Westerville Road, Columbus, Ohio 43224 – Phone: 614-645-7111 – https://crpdgolf.com/champions_course/
Please don’t hesitate to contact St. Charles Alumni Director Louis J. Fabro ’83
at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Don’t get shut out– Reserve your spot today! We look forward to seeing you on the 29th!