Directions for Parent’s PowerSchool Portal for 2022-2023 School Year
The St. Charles PowerSchool parent portal has been updated for the new school year. Please note the following changes:
New URL: scp.powerschool.com/public
Your username has been changed to be the email address you associated with the account
To re-gain access to the portal for existing users, please go to the new web address and click on “Forgot Username or Password”. You will be taken to the recover account sign in information page where it defaults to the password recovery tab. Fill in the username and email boxes with the email address associated to the account. Remember, your username is now your email address so enter your email address twice. An email with a reset password link will be sent to that email address.
For easy access to this new portal URL, go to our website at scprep.org, and click on the Quick Links at the top. On the drop down click on “PowerSchool Students/Parents.”
Please use the following resources to start your observer account at:
Frequently Asked Questions
Parents in Canvas are "observers" of their child's classes and progress. Visit the Canvas Observer Guide (Links to an external site.) to learn more.
- How do I download the Canvas Parent app?
- How do I create an account and find my child's school on the Canvas Parent app?
- How do I link a student to my user account and add children?
- How do I link a student to my user account as an observer?(Links to an external site.)
- How do I view my list of observed students?(Links to an external site.)
- How do I link additional students to my account in the Canvas Parent app on my iOS device?(Links to an external site.)
- How do I link additional students to my account in the Canvas Parent app on my Android device?(Links to an external site.)
Visit the Canvas Parent Android Guide (Links to an external site.) or the Canvas Parent iOS Guide (Links to an external site.) to learn more.
Welcome to PowerSchool Mobile. PowerSchool Mobile gives you access to your student’s data right in the palm of your hand! The video and this article will help you get started using the PowerSchool Mobile app.