St. Charles Endowment Funds…
- Provide a measure of excellence for St. Charles Preparatory School which prides itself on offering financial aid for students in need, a strong faculty who serve as excellent role models and a devotion to preserving and maintaining its buildings through thoughtful renovation and refurbishment.
- Are gifts that last forever through wise investment of the fund’s corpus, and using only the income from those investments for the endowment’s designated purposes.
- Continue the proud tradition of forming leaders and stewards of Christian values.
Why Establish an Endowment at St. Charles?
- To carry on the 80-year tradition of providing a Christ-centered, college-preparatory education to young men of diverse backgrounds.
- To honor and pay tribute to family members, mentors, and loved ones.
- To simply thank St. Charles for the difference it has made in your life.
Benefits to You, the Benefactor
Creating an endowment …
- Is a wonderful tribute to recognize loved ones, parents and family members, dear friends, former faculty, and alumni.
- Gives you the knowledge that you are making a tremendous impact on future generations of Carolians.
- Gives you the peace of mind that your gift will help those less fortunate.
- Brings with it membership in the Borromean Society.
- Provides many tax-wise benefits stemming from your gift.
If you would like to establish an endowment or need more information, we invite you to contact the school’s Advancement Director, Jaime Lawler ([email protected]) or other member of the Development Office staff by e-mail: Development Officers Cherri Taynor ([email protected]), Nina Keyes ([email protected]g), Dan Tarpy ([email protected]) or Director of Alumni Affairs and Communications, Louis J. Fabro ’83 ([email protected]). You may also call the Development Office at (380) 209-2222; or reach out by U.S. Mail at 2010 East Broad Street, Cols., OH 43209.